Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Back from Florida...

So I just back from Disney! We went to three different parks: Disney World, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios.

Disney World was pretty much the same park as Disneyland, which was kind of lame. I was just like...I've done all of this before. But their castle was HUGE! Disneyland's castle is nothing compared to this castle! Here's a comparison.




The next we went to Epcot. Epcot was my favorite. It's the park with the huge ball, which is actually a ride! Most of the park consists of a bunch of different countries that you walk through, like France, Mexico, Germany, China, Japan, and others. Sorry Linda, they didn't have Korea.



We spent our last day at Hollywood Studios. Unfortunately for me, when we got there, we found out that there was a Star Wars convention there that weekend. There were Star Wars nerds all over the park ugh. They even had a Star Wars parade, which I videotaped a little of. Will on the other hand was really excited. He got so excited at the parade any time we saw a character.






We were also in Orlando during the NBA finals. I was really surprised, because I didn't see much Magic pride in Orlando. In LA, you see Lakers stuff everywhere, but there were only a few things here. This box was inside one of the parks...go Lakers!



Lots of picture opportunities...



Random Story: On the second day, Will flooded the toilet in the hotel. There was a hole in our floor, so the people below us had a toilet water pouring down in their room. I felt kinda bad, because they were an old couple and were sleeping at the time. They moved us and the old people out of our rooms and into upgraded ones =D. Will was so embarrassed, but I thought it was funny! Overall, it was a pretty good trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment